Travel exemptions to enter Australia (subject to usual quarantine procedures) are available in the following circumstances:
- travelling at the invitation of the Australian Government or a state or territory government authority for the purpose of assisting in the COVID-19 response
- providing critical or specialist medical services, including air ambulance, medical evacuations and delivering critical medical supplies
- with critical skills required to maintain the supply of essential goods and services (such as in medical technology, critical infrastructure, telecommunications, engineering and mining, supply chain logistics, aged care, agriculture, primary industry, food production, and the maritime industry)
- delivering services in sectors critical to Australia’s economic recovery (such as financial technology, large scale manufacturing, film, media and television production and emerging technology), where no Australian worker is available
- providing critical skills in religious or theology fields
- sponsored by your employer to work in Australia in an occupation on the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)
- whose entry would otherwise be in Australia’s national interest, supported by the Australian Government or a state or territory government authority.
Need assistance from an Australian Immigration Lawyer?
Contact us today so we can help guide you through the Travel Waiver application process
Nevett Ford Lawyers – Immigration Lawyer Melbourne
Telephone: +61 3 9614 7111
Visit our website: www.nevettford.com.au