Practice Area: Migration Law
Education and Qualifications: LLB Bachelor of Laws, Deakin University, BA Bachelor of Arts (History), Deakin University, MA Master of Arts (International Relations), Deakin University
Professional Memberships: Law Institute of Victoria, Migration Institute of Australia, Migration Agents Registration Authority.
Ryan leads the firm’s National Migration Law Group.
Ryan has expertise in all areas of Australian migration law and policy and advises Australian and international corporations sponsoring skilled personnel to Australia. This includes providing strategic advice to businesses regarding the complex compliance environment associated with sponsoring overseas workers in Australia.
Ryan also acts for individuals in relation to all types of Australian visa applications and in relation to migration law appeal cases in the Federal Courts, Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and Ministerial Intervention cases.
Ryan’s areas of practice include:
1. Temporary Residence and Permanent Residence Employer sponsored visas, including On-hire Labour Agreements & Enterprise Migration Agreements
2. Global Mobility services
3. Judicial Review & Appeals (Federal Courts and at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT))
4. Family visas (partner, parent, child and adoption visas)
5. General Skilled Migration visas
6. Entertainment, Distinguished Talent, Medical Treatment and Sport visas
7. Visa Cancellations
8. Ministerial Submissions
9. Australian Citizenship.
In addition to his Bachelor of Laws degree, Ryan has also completed a Bachelor of Arts degree (majoring in History) and a Masters degree in International Relations majoring in Human Rights and International Law and Conflict & Security.
Ryan provides exceptional client service with his expert knowledge in his chosen area of law and professional and thorough approach.