NSW Treasury will begin accepting nominations for the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa – Subclass 491) for a limited time.
Applications will open on Monday 15 June 2020 and applications will cease to be accepted at 5pm on Tuesday, 23 June 2020.
Applications will be assessed by the end of the financial year, Tuesday 30 June 2020.
Only Applicants Who Meet the Following Criteria Will Be Assessed:
- All Department of Home Affairs’ criteria requirements for this visa, and
- Have an occupation on the NSW Stream 1 Regional Skilled Occupation List, and
- Have been living in a designated regional area in NSW for at least the last 12 months, and
- Have been working in a designated regional area in NSW for at least the last 12 months, and
- Have been working in their nominated occupation, or a closely related occupation, for at least the last 12 months.
Applicants that do not meet ALL of these requirements will have their applications declined. Application fees are not refundable in the event that the application is not approved.
Further information on applying for NSW nomination for the Subclass 491 visa will be published on the NSW Treasury website on Monday 15 June 2020.
Need Help & Assistance? Contact Us Today
Nevett Ford Lawyers Melbourne
?: +61 3 9614 7111
Nevett Ford Lawyers can assist with all migration law and visa matters.