Select Page

What are my options for child support?

by | May 30, 2022 | Family Law

Child Support can be obtained through an assessment from the Child Support Agency, through an informal agreement between parents, through a Binding Child Support Agreement or through a Limited Child Support Agreement. Child support is separate from spousal maintenance, which is separate from a property division. To determine the most suitable option for your circumstances it is best to seek the advice of a lawyer.

If you need some advice on your options regarding child support please contact our experienced family lawyers at Nevett Ford Lawyers on (03) 9614 7111.