Select Page

I’ve Separated – What Do I Do Now? – Domestic Violence

by | Dec 19, 2021 | Family Law

If you have been the victim of Domestic Violence during your relationship and your partner is continuing to behave in an abusive manner after separation you should consider applying for an Intervention Order (IVO). The IVO may include provisions restraining your ex from committing family violence, contacting you, visiting your home, stalking you or attending your workplace. You could also seek for your children to be included as ‘protected persons’ under the IVO.