The Victorian Government’s state nomination program will remain temporarily closed while the State await the Commonwealth Government’s allocation of state nomination places for 2020-21.
?lease Note: Applicants can still lodge their Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Commonwealth’s Department of Home Affairs SkillSelect system. An EOI will be required before an applicant can apply for a Victorian visa nomination.
In the meantime, applicants will not be able to apply for the following state nomination visas:
• Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) (subclass 491) visa
• Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa
• Business Innovation stream (subclass 188A) (Provisional) visa
• Investor stream (subclass 188B) (Provisional) visa
• Significant Investor stream (subclass 188C) (Provisional) visa
• Entrepreneur stream (subclass 188E) (Provisional) visa
• Significant Business History (subclass 132A) (Permanent) visa
• Venture Capital Entrepreneur (subclass 132B) (Permanent) visa
Further information will be published as it becomes available.
For Australian Visa Advice and Assistance, Please Contact Nevett Ford Lawyers Melbourne Today
?: +61 3 9614 7111