Victorian nomination for select business and investor visas is currently paused – with the intention to resume accepting nomination applications in February 2019.
The current pause on applications for Visa Nomination is temporary to manage demand.
The following visa subclasses are currently on pause:
- 188 – Business Innovation stream
- 188 – Investor stream
- 188 – Significant Investor stream
- 188 – Entrepreneur stream
- 132 – Business Talent (Permanent) – Significant Business History stream
- 132 – Business Talent (Permanent) – Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
Nomination applications received prior to 5 January 2019 will continue to be assessed.
Nomination applications for the following visa subclasses are still being accepted:
- 405 – Investor Retirement
- 888 – Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent)
- 892 – Business Owner
- 893 – Investor
The immigration lawyers at Nevett Ford Lawyers can assist with all Australian visa applications including business visas.
Please contact us for more information by telephone: + 61 3 9614 7111 or by email: email@example.com